Kidney Treatment In Ayurveda
Chronic Kidney Disease Ayurvedic
What is Chronic Kidney Disease?
The kidney as an organ cleans your blood by removing excessive fats, fluids and toxins, but when these kidneys are damaged, it fails to perform various activities due to health issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones or various reasons. Slowly these infections and toxins accumulate in the body, leading to Chronic Kidney Failure. Physically and mentally it becomes tough for a person to survive.
How do conventional medicines treat CKD?
- In the early stages, there is no treatment for CKD, once the progression of the disease starts, conventionally there is no treatment available to stop the progression of the disease let alone reverse it. The only thing which is available is to wait and watch and after a certain limit is reached the only option left is dialysis and then transplant.
- Dialysis is not really the treatment, what it does is the work that the kidneys were supposed to it is doing externally. What it does is basically remove the toxins from the body. This helps but the process of dialysis is very painful, long and expensive.
- Dialysis does not only removes the toxins but also causes protein and calcium loss.
- Once the patient is suffering from chronic kidney failure transplant is the only option that is available in today’s scenario but, a kidney transplant is a risky and expensive surgery.
- Post-surgery there are numerous complications that destroy the lifestyle of a patient.
How do organic medicines treat CKD?
- While conventional treatment concentrates on removing the toxins externally and reducing the kidney’s job. Organic medicines have a very different approach.
- Organic Medicines play the parental role of nourishing the kidneys with necessary nutrients, this initially stops the progression of the disease.
- After the progression is stopped it provides the nutrients to the kidney that are necessary to reduce the loss which has been done and reverse the disease.
- This is the part where a patient can expect his serum creatinine to reduce.
- Along with treating the root cause of the disease, organic medicines take a holistic approach to the treatment and reduce the side effects like loss of appetite etc.
- All related diseases like diabetes and hypertension etc are treated parallelly with CKD
|ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE||ORGANIC MEDICINE|
|There are no medicines to cure the kidneys for normal function||Organic medicines are the natural solution for CKD patients which controls and heal the symptoms and build your immunity for a normal life|
|Antibiotics and steroids are not soluble in the human body||Organic medicines are easily soluble in the human body|
|Incomplete and temporary solution||Complete care and safe solution|
|Unhealthy approach||Holistic approach|
|Cannot act as preventive measures for future expected disease||Avoids future expected disease|
|Non – Sustainable||100% Sustainable|
|Supports life with bio-engineering applications||Organic talks about complete wellness- physical, psychological, spiritual, economic and as well social wellness. Organic wellness is a complete package|
Panchakarma Therapy for Kidneys
“Panchakarma therapy reduces the health issues of CKD Patient. It gradually heals the kidney to function properly and improves the health of the patient.” Panchkarma therapies are nothing but organic dialysis (Without pain), the work kidneys are unable to do, i.e. remove the excess toxins from the body, panchakarma therapies help in reducing the toxic levels in the body. These therapies also create a positive environment in the body where the organic medicines have the opportunity to work more effectively hence reducing the treatment time.
Along with reducing the toxins, panchakarma therapies also re-energise the patient, improve appetite considerably, and also help in reducing the itchy sensation most kidney patients suffer from.At SDF Holistic Healthcare and Research Centre, we have advanced this process for a better result in CKD Patients.
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Rejuvenates Nephron (Cells in the kidney)
- Relief from the itching sensation
- Cleanses Blood
- Reduces Swelling
- Boosts Immunity
- Increased Appetite
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs found on the left and right sides of the body in vertebrates. They filter the blood in order to make urine, release and retain water, and remove waste and nitrogen (the excretory system).
Importance of Kidneys
As we know that a major function of the kidneys is to remove waste products and excess fluid from the body. These waste products and excess fluid are removed through the urine. The production of urine involves highly complex steps of excretion and reabsorption.
This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals. The critical regulation of the body’s salt, potassium and acid content is performed by the kidneys. The kidneys also produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism.
The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the following functions:
- Kidney regulates water
- They remove waste products and help to balance the body’s minerals
- Kidneys also produce hormones that circulate in bloodstreams regulating blood pressure, cell production,
- maintenance of calcium balance
- Remove waste products from the body
- Produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones
- Also, control the production of red blood cells
Major diseases linked with Kidneys
Chronic Kidney Diseases:
Chronic kidney disease is a slowly progressive loss of kidney function over a period of several years. Eventually, the patient has permanent kidney failure.
Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and acid salts that stick together in concentrated urine. They can be painful while passing urine and kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances such as calcium oxalate and uric acid than the fluid in your urine can dilute.
Kidney or renal, cancer refers to any type of cancer involving the kidney. Older age, obesity, smoking, and high blood pressure increase the risk of developing kidney cancer.