Diabetes is caused when an endocrine hormone does not respond to the conversion of glucose into energy. The main causes are irregular eating, high sugar intake, blood pressure, deficiency of important vitamins and minerals. Hence, Diabetes severely affects health badly which slowly leads to bone loss. According to the given statistics by International Diabetes Federation, about 69.1 million people alone in India are suffering from Diabetes.
Basically, there are three types of diabetes, type 1, where the body completely stops producing this important endocrine hormone that regulates blood sugar. People have to take injections externally to control the sugar level in the body. In type 2, the body is unable to produce enough of this hormone. Patients usually take medication that stimulates the beta cells to produce it for a certain period of time. Diabetes also occurs in pregnant females. This type of diabetes is called gestational diabetes where this particular endocrine hormone is not produced according to the requirement of the body.
- Excessive intake of carbohydrate and starch-rich food
- Poor diet leads to low immunity which leads to other diseases
- Less physical activity
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Junk food, Maida
- Less intake of fibrous food and deep-fried food
- Excessive intake of sweets, cheese, butter and paneer
- Beta cells in the Pancreas do not produce an important endocrine hormone and hence the sugar does not get utilized in the body.
- Excessive Thirst
- Frequent Urination
- Drastic Weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts and grazes
- Excessive sweating